Share Your Knowledge
We’re interested in guest posts related to well-being, general health, exercise & fitness, healthy food, personal development, etc.
Feel free to have a look at our homepage in order to understand what kind of content we provide.
With the Following Qualities
- Unique, interesting, and engaging
- Well researched
- Minimum 800 words in length
- Without spelling mistakes and formatting issues
The most important thing is to provide useful information to the reader!
- You’ll enjoy exposure as an author
- You’ll have the possibility to add up to 2 links to your website (in the author biography, the instructions are explained in our FAQ page.)
- You’ll be able to reply to comments
Below are simple steps which must be followed in order to submit a guest post for review.
1. Register, enter a desirable username and your email address, the password will be sent to your email address.
2. Log in, once you’re logged in, you’ll be redirected to your profile, you’ll then have to add your first and last names, set display name publicly as your first and last names. Feel free to add your website, Twitter, or G+ profile. Under “About Yourself” you’ll find a section for “Biographical Info”, in this section you should add a biography, and up to 2 links to your website. (Visit our FAQ page to learn how to add live links).
3. Optional Step – We would also highly recommend to register for a gravatar image as it draws additional attention to your biography. You should use the same email address that you did when registering on Remedytip.
4. Optional Step – Read our Contributor FAQ if you need more detailed explanations.
5. We’ll review your account to see if it meets our quality guidelines. All accounts are reviewed within 3 days, if you’re still unable to submit a guest post after these 3 days, please double check if you’ve completed all steps and included the necessary information (full name, biography) If you haven’t – please add the required information and wait for another 3 days, otherwise contact our support.
6. Once your account is upgraded, please remind yourself of the requirements – the most popular reasons for article disapproval is length of the article (minimum 800 words in length), article containing links (links are not allowed in the body of the article, use the biography found under your profile>biography as explained in above steps), and duplicate content (make sure your article is completely unique).
7. Submit a guest post for review by navigating to “Posts” tab and clicking “Add new” (you need to be logged in).
8. Your article will be reviewed by an editor within 7 days, your account and the submitted post must meet the quality guidelines before it is published.