To look fabulous, you don’t need harsh chemicals – or even loads of time, actually. Don’t get warped by the myth “Women take ages to apply makeup”. You’re a woman, and to look good, you need to feel good. So in order to make the most of your busy schedule, all you need to do is apply some simple, yet effective strategies, and you’re good to go.
For example, to get supple, shiny and healthy hair to complement your skin tone, you just need to follow a few guidelines to glorify the hidden beauty. If you have a paucity of time, you can try out some natural beauty enhancers – cleansing, toning and moisturizing may sound to be just three basic steps, but they can do wonders to your hair and skin. The secret mantra is: you need to follow the basic beauty regime regularly.
Time as we all know it has become an important factor in our everyday life. Modern day-working ladies do not have the capacity to spend hours at a conventional beauty parlor and spa. If you belong to the same category, then you should not worry as help is at hand. The Internet is the best place to get a fair idea about modern-day beauty tips.
Three basic rules – cleansing, toning, moisturizing
- Take unboiled milk and dip a cotton ball and wipe your face with it to extract all the dirt.
- A mint toner will keep you fresh throughout the day; apply it daily for best effects.
- Apply a protein mask to nourish your skin. It will enhance your complexion and keep your skin soft and supple.
Regular exfoliation removes away dead skin cells and reveals pores, giving way to fresher and brighter skin.
Use beauty products
Try to use products that can do more than one job – a cleanser that exfoliates, a shampoo with conditioner, etc. will definitely lessen your worry.
Use sunscreen lotion on a daily basis. Prolonged exposure to the sun will cause damage and even cancer. So never forget to apply sunscreen lotion when you are going outside.
Sleep and eat in adequate amounts
Sleep enough to rejuvenate your skin and eat well to keep yourself healthy. Try to sleep for at least eight hours so that your skin gets adequate time to repair its cells. Eat healthily, and try to avoid sugar and salt coated processed foods.
Drink enough water to hydrate your skin; otherwise, it will look dull and unimpressive. Water carries nutrients to every cell and flushes out toxins from your body.
To get soft feet and toes, apply petroleum jelly regularly. There are so many lotions and creams but they can be expensive and may cause harm. Petroleum jelly will keep the skin from cracking and peeling. It must be applied at least three times a week.
- Use less amount of shampoo as far as possible because using too much shampoo makes your hair hard to rinse.
- Don’t use hot water during shampooing.
- Always use lukewarm water because hot water extracts the moisture out from your hair, leaving them dull and dry.
- Always massage shampoo on your hair for a long time. It will leave a good effect on your hair.
- Try to use a shampoo that suits your hair texture and brings a glossy sheen to them.
- For shiny hair use vinegar, strawberries and mayonnaise and apply them on your hair. It will add instant gloss to your hair.
Try these steps and you will see the glittering results and feel the difference yourself.