Pimples are usually a big problem for many people around the world. An oily skin is more prone to pimples as they are caused by excess production of oil in the glands. Thick sebum clogs the pores hence causing pimples. They are usually not a good sight and eliminating them has become paramount to most people who have them, more of whom are young women and teenagers. Acne, which is pimple impressions on the skin, affects almost everybody regardless of their gender or environment. Hormonal changes and a myriad of other factors is the cause for most people, especially teenagers. However, pimples are not a reserve for adolescents alone because some people in their 40’s are also affected.
- The first example of a great home remedy for pimples is orange peels.
- Grounded orange peelings eliminate the problem effectively when they are applied to the affected areas.
- It works to unclog the pores and give the skin some breathing space.
- Raw papaya is usually rated as the best home remedy to treat pimples.
- The raw papaya juice is applied directly to affected area and within a short time; the pimples will begin to clear.
- Fresh lime juice is another remedy that will work.
- It should be applied to the face or region with pimples and it will remove them.
In addition, face masks are very effective. To make an avocado face mask at home,
- Take an avocado and mix it with some water to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on your face and form a mask then clean your face with water.
- The effects should be noticed right from the beginning.
- Since you only use natural products, there will be no side effects to your skin.
- Groundnut oil and fresh lime juice can also be applied to prevent formation of pimples.
- One tablespoon of each mixed together will form the right paste to serve as a mask or cleanser.
- It should be applied generously to the face and neck because these are the most prone areas to develop pimples.
Ensuring that your body is well hydrated is important and this can be done by drinking plenty of water. In addition to plain water, try to include vegetable juice and fruit juices in your diet.
- To get rid of scars that are associated with pimples, place cucumber slices on the affected areas.
- A warm bath with rosemary has also been seen to reduce acne in the skin.
- Over and above this, make sure to maintain proper hygiene.
- Wash your face at least twice a day with mild soap and warm water to cleanse any impurities that may encourage formation of pimples.
Acne affects millions of people worldwide. Different home remedies are used in the treatment of acne. One popular remedy involves the use of garlic. Rubbing raw garlic cloves onto skin that is acne ridden several times each day is said to help cure it. Often times, garlic is used externally. However, in cases where the acne is severe, eating at least three cloves of raw garlic every day for one month comes highly recommended. Garlic is said to be effective at cleaning the blood stream thus helping to keep acne away. For those who cannot stand the strong smell of garlic rubbing a slice of lemon on skin that has acne also helps to deal with the problem.
Grind some nutmeg mix it with milk that has not been boiled and apply it directly to your skin. Let it rest on the skin for between one and two hours before rinsing it off with cold water. This should be done routinely for at least month. It helps clear out the pimples without living any marks. Make a paste using a teaspoon or two of cinnamon powder and some honey. You should apply this on the pimples before going to bed and wash it off the following morning using warm water. The treatment should be carried on for two weeks. The acne will completely have disappeared by then.
One other home remedy for acne involves the application of a mixture made out of one teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of cinnamon powder. This helps clear out the acne in a few short weeks. However, this particular remedy is not for those with sensitive skin as it may cause skin irritation. However, if you have some fresh lime juice, mix up a teaspoon of it with a teaspoon of groundnut oil and apply it onto your face. Apart from dealing with acne, this remedy also prevent blackheads from forming.
The majority of people have turmeric in their homes. When mixed with coriander or mint juice, it serves as a wonderful home remedy for acne as well as blackheads. The mixture is applied onto the face allowed to rest for between 5 and 10 minutes before it is washed off with warm water. The skin of a raw papaya may also be rubbed onto the skin. In addition to treating the acne it also tones the skin. You should take care to rub gently as aggressive rubbing may cause discomfort.